Read through this delicious “Charlotte cake” recipe. It’s not complicated to make yet it’s golden delicious.
Read below the full recipe.
400 g of ladyfinger biscuits
For the filling
400 ml of cold milk
5 tablespoons of sugar
1 bag of vanilla pudding
100 g of white chocolate
500 ml of sweet cream
1 bag of gelatin or whey fix
2 bags of vanilla sugar
For the fruit part
½ kg of blended fruit, I used strawberries
60 g butter
2 tablespoons starch
- The yolks and pudding with vanilla sugar are combined into 100 ml of cold milk.
- The rest of the milk is boiled with the sugar. At the end of the boiling, remove from the heat source and mix for 1-2 minutes with the pre-prepared mixture.
- White chocolate is added to the mixed warm mixture. Cover it with foil so as not to create a crust and let it cool.
- Sweet cream is blended with a mixer, and gelatin is added to it.
- After cooling the prepared filling, mix it with the scrambled sweet cream.
- For the frosting part, add the foamy-sweetened butter and the starch in the blended strawberries. (Another alternative is to boil the strawberries in water with sugar. Then they are strained and blended, the starch is added to the water, and finally the butter).
- The ladyfingers are arranged so that the top is cut according to the height of the pan.
- The lower part is arranged with ladyfingers. А little milk is added, to soften them.
- Above the layer of ladyfingers first put the white filling, then the fruit filling, and finally white filling again.
- For decorating, put strawberries, raspberries and blackberries, then pour white chocolate over to be more decorative.